Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Pooter



This is my pooter. Not to be confused with my stuff. That's entirely different although I
can see where it could be confusing.

My sister encountered the same problem recently in a very odd yet entertaining conversation we had recently which she posted on her blog. Nothing is sacred to a blogger..

Anyway, Pooter is my dwarf bunny. 50 pounds of personality stuffed into a 2 pound body.

Pooter got his name for obvious reasons but I'm going to tell you anyway.

Once I brought Pooter home, the first several days Pooter was my personal Pez machine.

Dropping his little "pooters" as he happily bounded thru the house with me close on his
  tail (literally) scooping up his little "presents" as fast as he could dispense them.
 

"No No, Dont Pooter"
"Did You Pooter Again?"
"We Dont Pooter On The Couch"

Well, needless to say, after several days of this brilliant dialogue, my bunny answered to the
name Pooter.  It did seem an appropiate name at the time.

And that's how my bunny became my Pooter.

Oh, and my stuff. Well that's a story for another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment