Wednesday, February 8, 2012

About Me




A few things about me but not too much, it would kill the suspense.

I live with my husband, two sons, and a few pets.

I enjoy crafts when I have time.  Plastic canvas, beading and I have been trying my hand at crochet for more years than I care to admit and have failed to catch on to anything past a chain stitch.

I've been a wife, (twice), a mother, ( a few times).

I passed my mid-forties a few years ago and have experienced many things to get here.  Some weren't that great and some really weren't that bad.

I'm pretty up front.  If it smells like dookey, it probably is and I wont call it something it's not. 
You can see where that might cause some problems.

But that's me.  Take me as I am, with or without makeup...


P.S.   I'm pretty new at this blogger stuff so if you have any suggestions, ( be nice please)
          or helpful hints, I'd appreciate the input.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment