Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm Out Numbered

I live with my husband, 2 sons, 2 cats, ( one male, one female ) and a dwarf bunny, and yes, my bunny is also male.

Five males and just us 2 girls.

It can be trying at times and lord knows I have permanent creases in my brow from those  "YOU DID WHAT " moments but for the most part it's really not bad.


We've had our occasional bouts when someones wee wee gets in a bunch and I've had a few near misses when the testosterone starts flying.


I use to think or fantasize really, that once my boys were older it would get easier.
My household would run more smoothly...


Then reality sets in and you realize that your the only one capable of cooking, cleaning or scrubbing a toilet.  Reality hurts.


I've held my own over the years and still reign supreme ( for the time being ), after all, I hold the key to clean clothes and an endless supply of food.

Yeah, I may be out numbered but I think it'll be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment